Buy Similac Pro-Advance Milk
Information On The Product
Similac Pro-Advance with 2′-FL human milk oligosaccharide supports the immune system by encouraging immune cells to secrete protective proteins in quantities similar to those found in breastmilk. It’s also the first popular infant formula that doesn’t contain any artificial growth hormones. After just one day of feeding, parents reported a reduction in fussiness, gassiness, crying, and spit-up, and the improvement was sustained while feeding the formula. Our proprietary blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E is essential for a baby’s brain and eye development. Similac is the most popular infant formula among women and the most commonly used in hospitals. It’s not made from human milk. There was no discernible difference in milk from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows. Following the transition to Similac Pro-Advance. As of 3/31/2018, total US infant formula was sold in all outlets, according to Nielsen data, in select retailers. The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark. USDA does not recommend any products, services, or businesses. Buy Similac Pro-Advance Milk
- Similac Pro-Advance is the first infant formula with 2′ FL HMO**, which is designed to be closer to breast milk than ever before. (*Based on pediatrician recommendations and the results of an IQVIA ProVoice survey conducted in the 12 months leading up to February 2020; **not derived from human milk)
- ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES ARE NOT USED: Similac is the first and most popular infant formula without the use of artificial growth hormones (No significant difference has been shown between milk derived fromSimilac is the most popular infant formula among moms. rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- REDUCED FUSSINESS: After one day, parents reported less fussiness, gassiness, and spit-up (After switching to Similac Pro-Advance)
- Similac is the most popular newborn formula among moms* and the most commonly used in hospitals (*total US infant formula all outlets as of 3/31/18, Nielsen data).
- EYE AND BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: Our proprietary blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E – nutrients present in breast milk – aids in baby’s general growth and development of the brain and eyes.
- This item accepts SNAP EBT for grocery pick-up.
Assembled Product Weight
Nutrient Content Claims
Baby Formula Stage
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
5.92 x 4.32 x 5.38 Inches
Directions for Preparation and Use: Use as directed by a doctor. Use by date on container. Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby’s doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use. 1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide). 2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.2 g) to each 2 fl oz of water. Return dry scoop to holder in lid. 3. Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Storage: Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Use opened container contents within 1 month. Do not reuse container. Warning: Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result. Mixing Guide: Measure water + add scoop(s) of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle. 2 fl oz water + 1 scoop (8.2 g) unpacked level powder = approx 2 fl oz finished bottle. 4 fl oz water + 2 scoops unpacked level powder = approx 4 fl oz finished bottle. 6 fl oz water + 3 scoops unpacked level powder = approx 6 fl oz finished bottle. 8 fl oz water; 4 scoops unpacked level powder = approx 8 fl oz finished bottle. Buy Similac Pro-Advance Milk
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Less Than 2% Of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, 2′-Fucosyllactose, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate)