Buy Aptamil 4 Toddler Baby Milk
Aptamil 4 Growing Up Milk Powder – 800g
Specifically tailored to support toddler’s nutritional needs from 2-3 years and contains Vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system. Aptamil 4 Toddler Baby Milk For Sale in bulk.
- Patented Next Generation Formulation
- The only Growing Up Milk range with Pronutra-Advance; developed by combining our blend of ingredients with our unique process.
- Vitamins A, C & D and Iron, GOS/FOS & HMO 3’GL
- Enriched with iron to support normal cognitive development.
- Contains Omega-3 LCP’s.
- Our blend of Galacto- and Fructo- oligosaccharides. HMO 3′-Galactosyllactose produced by our unique processg.
Dairy-based blend (25% is fermented) [Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil), Whey products (Demineralised whey, Whey concentrate) (from milk), Calcium phosphate, Potassium citrate, Fish oil, Sodium citrate, Potassium chloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Choline chloride, Inositol, Magnesium chloride, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl palmitate), Pantothenic acid, Vitamin E, Calcium carbonate, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Maltodextrin, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Milk flavouring, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3. Buy Aptamil 4 Toddler Baby Milk, Wholesale Aptamil 4 Toddler Baby Milk.
- Typical values per 100ml
- of which, saturates0.8g
- of which, sugars6g
- Vitamin A44.5µg
- Vitamin D32.8µg
- Vitamin E0.85mg TE
- Vitamin K14.4µg
- Vitamin C14mg
- Riboflavin (B2)0.21mg
- Vitamin B120.36µg
- Pantothenic acid0.59mg
- Omega-3 LCPs†0.018g
- *% Reference Intake – a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children
- **Galacto-oligosaccharides / Fructo-oligosaccharides
- †Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids